Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Google Email

Default Google Email

My name is Adam Feldman, and I'm a product manager at Google. I see that you signed up for a key for the Google AJAX APIs some time ago and that you have a website or application making use of that key in server-side (RESTful) requests.

In order to help prevent legitimate queries that originate from a single IP address from being classified as automated queries, we are now offering a new URL parameter that may be used to identify the end-user that requested the query. You'll recall that our Terms of Use requires that every API request be made on the behalf of an end-user action, and this new parameter, 'userip', should be included with all server-side requests to help ensure that your usage of the API is not mistakenly identified as abuse.
    Is this added in vbet?

Thanks

I just got the same e-mail. Since passing the IP is a new feature of the API, I doubt it's included with vBET yet.

i too got this email , what should i do ?

MichaƂ Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

It is not included - we are not able to predict future and add something what wasn't exist in the time of production

What you should do - simply wait for new release, we will support it there There is no hurry - it is not required.

It is really a good sign to getting Google mail related to publishing your account.