Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix for those of you running Tweet Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vBET View Post
    Also as I see it is written in Polish (probably - cannot check other translations, because exceeded maximum number of viewed posts). Please just go there and click Edit on post - you will see what is real language there.
    The post WAS originally made in Polish, the real language IS Polish and the untranslated text was sent to twitter.

Check your PM, i have sent the same access details that Kamil has been using so you don't see the maxed out threads notice

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Please make simple test. Write same message in Polish on translated page (to Polish). Then do it again, but this time write being on NOT translated page. Tell does is there any difference on content send to twitter for those 2 messages.

Sorry Michal i don't understand, and im not polish so i can't write in Polish

You can - you already have such message just copy it

Right Michal, i have posted 2 posts both in polish, one using the polish flag (test post 1) and one using the english flag (test post 2) the both got tweeted as Polish you can see the tweets here The Code Cage (thecodecagecom) on Twitter and the orginal posts here:
    Test Post for translation1 - The Code Cage Forums
    Test post for translation 2 - The Code Cage Forums

I need them to be posted in English - is it possible?

It seems that mod which sends posts to tweeter scrubs bbcodes from message. Please check it for some standard bbcodes - add message with bbcdes for bold, CODE, QUOTE. Do it and check how it looks in twitter.

If if is scrub from bbcode instead of evaluated, then we cannot do anything. bbcodes works only if evaluation is triggered and if they exists... In such case you can contact mod owner for twitter export and ask him for changes, or if it is allowed do changes in twitter mod code yourself.

Just checked with my VBA tags and they were stripped from the Tweet. Don't worry about it, it's not very important, i can live with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12