Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 404 in ver 3.4.1

Retired ;)

Personal message send

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

I will just read whole thing and give you support in few minutes.

its solved

Sorry but I'm not able to determine what is the issue. Here is several things started and this thread is in mess already... Please open new thread for each still existing issue and copy messages from here (just copy, paste). Sorry for trouble - Radek didn't know our management policy - one issue per one thread so it is our fault, but still we need to clean it up otherwise it will get worst. Now I have impression like each post is about something else (404, vbadvanced, Greek letters in URL, vbseo bug) and I cannot determine status of any issue. Really - I do not know what help do you need now...

This thread in title has 404 error and as I understand it is solved. If you still have 404 issue please write here if it is solved - please confirm. For other issues - please open other threads (1 thread per issue). I have new hardware now (I had laptop crash so Radek was alone on forum last days) so I will be able to help you quick this time. Just please do what I asked for - open new thread for each issue, so we will be able to manage it and go back if needed (like now) to whole issue history.

i said its solved. the other support i gave him access to the test forum and solved it. r.dziadusz should have marked it solved.

Great - thanks for confirmation I'm marking it now. In case of other/future issues - please open new thread for each one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12