Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Translation Flags Not Appearing

i need to use it on more than one style at a time. The mobile style is for mobile phones and only displays upon smartphone detection when a visitor visits the site. Otherwise they see the vB4 default style.

How do I use it on more than one still at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin Kalak View Post
    To add a flag to a mobile style:
    1. Open AdminCP->Styles & Templates->Style Manager->Default Style->Edit templates->vbenterprisetranslator_flags.
    2. Change value Style from Default Style to your mobile style.
    3. Save the template.
    If you want to add other vBET template (e.g. add a flag to translated messages) then import other needed vbenterprisetranslator styles.

Nevermind I figured it out. I copied the vbenterprisetranslator style over to the mobile style instead of switching it. Now vBET works in both styles. Thanks for the tip. You may want to add this to your documentation so others know.

Banned

After you import a template vBET to mobile style, you can set the value {vb:raw vbenterprisetranslatorflags} both in mobile style and default style. Flags do not appear in mobile style, because in mobile style was not template vbenterprisetranslator_flags.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mykkal View Post
    Nevermind I figured it out. I copied the vbenterprisetranslator style over to the mobile style instead of switching it. Now vBET works in both styles. Thanks for the tip. You may want to add this to your documentation so others know.
    I'm glad I could help you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12