Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VB 4.1.4 and vbet 4.2.3 - mess

So you never saw any style issues apart from one small error (....text is translated in ajax editor (as I described before it is already solved in 4.4.0 but layout is OK - no css issue.)? I find that difficult to believe. I saw them in Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE and FF. I looked at this for hours before starting the thread.

You haven't said whether you were able to reproduce the symptoms I described. Did you follow my steps in post 19?
    Last edited by norku; 16-06-11 at 23:56.

Thumbs up

Got to go now but all looks to be working again. I'll monitor the situation with the cache through the day tomorrow (today).

Many thanks for the time you put into this this evening M. Excellent support as usual and very much appreciated!
    Last edited by norku; 17-06-11 at 00:02.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norku View Post
    So you never saw any style issues apart from one small error (....text is translated in ajax editor (as I described before it is already solved in 4.4.0 but layout is OK - no css issue.)? I find that difficult to believe. I saw them in Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE and FF. I looked at this for hours before starting the thread.

You haven't said whether you were able to reproduce the symptoms I described. Did you follow my steps in post 19?
    It is not hard to believe at all - it was enough that I went to thread which was already cached (and I believe issue with was with broken cache). So this way I saw everything as it suppose to be.

Honestly - what would I have the purpose to make myself 10 times more job?... The support is free - my job is here to solve issue as fast as possible. No one paid me for doing ti 10 times longer It is simple - I didn't saw any issue. Please take it as fact.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norku View Post
    Got to go now but all looks to be working again. I'll monitor the situation with the cache through the day tomorrow (today).

Many thanks for the time you put into this this evening M. Excellent support as usual and very much appreciated!
    Great - I assume that cleaning cache solved the issue. I do not know why cache was broken. If it happen again then we will check why it could happen - now lets just assume that it was broken before you updated to 4.3.0.

You do not have to monitor cache all the time. vBET 4.3.0 should not cache results which went with error from Google. Even if it happen, then most probably users will note it to you and we will handle this. Of course it is wise to check it once or twice in short time

At this moment issue considered solved. If it happen again please just write here and we will reopen.

Also please update to vBET 4.4.0 if you want to avoid 3 issues with vBulletin 4.1.4 new ckeditor (all described in vBET 4.4.0 release notes). vBET 4.3.0 was released before vBulletin 4.1.4 and it is not fully compatible with new editor. vBET 4.4.0 is (as we know at this moment )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123