Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VB 4.1.4 and vbet 4.2.3 - mess

Default VB 4.1.4 and vbet 4.2.3 - mess

Just upgraded to Vbet 4.3.0 and have lots of problems with the editor page 'reply to thread', 'edit post', 'go advanced' when switching to any language other forum default. The page is messed up and there appears to be english and the other language mixed together on the buttons.

I tried to upload an attachment so that the problem can be viewed here but it fails no matter what I do.
    Last edited by norku; 15-06-11 at 15:50.

Very odd. This only seems to happen on my admin account. I tested a couple of alias accounts and they are fine....

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

I checked it using account data you PM and I found no issue. Please describe exactly step by step how to reproduce it on your forum.

Yes, the problem seems only to affect admin accounts. Please check your PM

Thanks

Checked again and found only one issue - when I'm on translated page and have some quick reply, then after going to advanced I see translated content. We can reproduce it on our forum so we will take care about it.

Still I found no issue with 'edit post' or 'reply to thread'. Please give exact instructions how to reproduce it - step by step, from with account, starting from which URL.

PS.
    Please clean our test messages in /forum/f6/sidecap-good-bad-5103/

Thanks Michal.

I'll give precise steps on how to reproduce in a couple of minutes

If you log in using the dummy admin account I sent and then do the following you should see what I mean:

open any thread
    click on 'reply to thread' and then 'go advanced' - the css is okay.

Change language to any other language by clicking on the flags below the navbar
    open any thread
    click on 'reply to thread' and then 'go advanced' - the css is messed up (particularly below the ckeditor box)
    Last edited by norku; 15-06-11 at 17:26.

I do not see it. But you didn't give EXACT instructions. Which thread you are answering - it can matter. You didn't tell to which language should I switch. EXACT means exact - there is no room for word 'any'. Maybe you have some issue with wrong translation results cached or something like that. Then I will not see what you see being in other thread and other language.

I was exact

it happens only on admin accounts

it happens on all threads

it happens regardless of the language you have set in your usercp

it happens regardless of which flag you click on beneath the navbar

I see the same problem if I log in using the dummy account I gave you. I set yours to polish so you won't see any problems until you click on one of the flags (not the polish flag obviously) beneath the navbar and then view a thread, click on reply, then on go advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by norku View Post
    I was exact
    it happens regardless of which flag you click on beneath the navbar

I set yours to polish so you won't see any problems until you click on one of the flags (not the polish flag obviously)
    And that is the thing - I was checking Polish As you see - nothing is obvious... Especially when you write in same post that it happens for all translations and obviously not for Polish translation

I have 3 at night right now, so I will check it again later. Hope it is OK for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast